CuteCircuit presents a new Haute Couture Collection: the Pink & Black Collection.
The dresses are designed by Francesca Rosella and the launch of the collection coincides with the launch of the two new and delicious Magnum summer flavours: Magnum Pink and Magnum Black.
The new Pink & Black Collection is presented in a series of fashion events organised worldwide by Magnum. CuteCircuit’s dresses are worn on the red carpet by models and actresses all over the world: Italy, Turkey, Hungary, Singapore, Mexico.
Watch the video of the Pink & Black Collection.
The Pink & Black Dresses are a gem of expert tailoring, made using the richest french silk chiffon and organza, and adorned with hundreds of hand embroidered Swarovski crystals in Pink and Black/Grey hues.
The animations and the color of the Micro LEDs visible on the dresses can be controlled by voters via Twitter, using the hashtags #makeitblack or #makeitpink. The dresses are the first ever iPhone controlled Haute-Couture dresses. Using the ‘Q by CuteCircuit’ iPhone app fans’ tweets are tallied to change the colour of the dress instantly while the dress is being worn on the red carpet.
#makeitPink won many times and in Istanbul it turned not only the dress but also every landmark in the city pink. Watch the video, where special guest and Magnum testimonial Orlando bloom makes a pink appearance.
- The pink & black Collection is a collection of Haute Couture dresses
- Embroidered with hundreds of Swarovski crystals
- Featuring CuteCircuit’s Magic Fabric with 10000 Micro LEDs
- The dresses are made out of 100% silk chiffon and silk organza
- The dresses are controlled via the Q iPhone App
- The dresses are rechargeable via USB
- The dresses were designed to be worn on the red carpet during the launch of the Magnum Pink & Black ice creams
- The Pink & Black collection was shown during Haute Couture fashion shows in Italy, Turkey, Singapore, Hungary and Mexico
- The Eiza dress was worn by Eiza Gonzalez in Mexico City