CuteCircuit has designed the World’s first Haute Couture Twitter Dress. Commissioned by EE to mark the launch of the company’s super-fast 4G mobile network in the UK, it was worn by Nicole Scherzinger at the launch event at Battersea Power Station in London.
An elegant black floor-length evening dress made out of meters and meters of the most delicate and floaty french chiffon changeant. The Twitter Dress is embellished with over 2000 triangular Hematite Swarovski Elements that create an edgy and sophisticated decorative pattern around the neckline and back.
The dress includes the latest CuteCircuit Magic Fabric with MicroLEDs that create extraordinary animations and receive Tweets in real time from Nicole’s fans using the #tweetthedress hashtag while she is on the red carpet during the live stream.
Everyone can use the hashtag #tweetthedress to see their words be part of CuteCircuit’s magic.
The Twitter dress has been exhibited during the Science Museum Late Nights in London and on TV at the Today Show in Los Angeles during the Golden Globes.
- Watch the video taken at the Science Museum in London during the celebrations for the invention of the text message.
- Swaroski crystals embellishment thanks to Swarovski Italy
- Exhibited during the Queen Elizabeth Prize Gala in London
- Magic Fabric with more than 10000 MicroLEDs
- Wirelessly controlled in real time via fans tweets
- Multiple tweets sliding on the surface of the dress at once